Tinsley House is located on the north side of the square ten meters from the blind piper statue in the centre of Cahir Heritage Town. Close to shops bars & restaurants , Just 300 meters from Cahir Castle & Bus Station . 250 meters from the Train/Rail Station. Cahir is located at the junction of the M8 and the N24
Also: 2Km. from Exit 10 on the M8. South from Dublin and 2.3 Km. From Exit 11 North From Cork
- 2.5 hrs from Dublin
- 1.25 hrs from Shannon Airport
- 1.25 hrs from Cork Airport
- Rosslare Ferry Port is only 2 hrs.drive.
Attractions within easy reach.
- Rock of Cashel (10mins)
- Mitchelstown Caves (15 min)
- Waterford Crystal (1Hr.15 min)
- Killarney Lakes (2 hrs30 min)
- Lismore Castle (1 hr)
- The Vee (30 min) Scenic Drive
- Glen of Aherlow Scenic (30 min)
- Tipperary Heritage way (5 mins)
- Clonmel town ( 10 minutes )
Sat Nav. Location 52` 22 29 N. 7` 55 27 W.